Thursday, April 14, 2016

March 14, 2016

HEY!
well it was a fine week we went to Kumasi for leadership council! we just discuss about problems in the mission and how we can overcome all of that! so it is interesting! I will answer your questions when I come home! I love the millenium doctrine! haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
YESTERDAY GRANDMA! i mean mom...
hahah

I miss the snow so count your blessings ;) it is very rainy!
but I didn't say good bye there was no time they just had to leave! and Jessa emailed me! that is so cool! (one of his best girl friends got her mission call)
I love you! get on soon

:)

I forgot to ask you if you knew Jamison got married?

Bennett told us! that is exciting. 20 weeks and ill be home..crazy right?

I don't want to wish my summer away but I can't wait for you to be home :) 

haha it will come faster than we we even know! my last general conference on mission is next month that is amazing






No comments:

Post a Comment