Thursday, April 14, 2016

February 22, 2016


Hello!
well it has been a good week! A lot of hard work and a lot of fun as well! we are just working on getting investigators to start progressing!
I had a cool experience at church! sacrament meeting started and no investigators were there for us so I was pretty down! but while the sacrament was being passed I bowed my head and pleaded with the lord just for one investigator! and low and behold right after the sacrament brother quist came rolling in!! I was so happy after that happened! he is a sweet guy very smart too! so we will continue to help him all the ways we can!!
we had a great football match today! It always fun cause they aren't just fun little ones! but it is a match where people are there to win!! and no one wants to lose! our district beat the other district 6 to5! I was pretty happy hahah!! 
love you all!
Elder snow

ps this was in the liahonna! hahah











No comments:

Post a Comment